Saturday, September 5, 2009

Pics of books and that's it

and why is that it? Because I forgot to take pictures while we were actually at the Great Trail Festival today. Oh well. It was a beautiful day - sunny, not too hot, hasn't rained this week so no mud puddles in the woods. Anyway, here are the books I found for $4 each:



Yay! Holling Clancy Holling books are classics, and wonderfully appealing. I'd been wanting to read some of them with the snarkapoo. Here are some pages from Tree in the Trail:



In other news, here's a question for debate: is the kettle corn that you buy fresh at a festival actually better tasting than the stuff you can get at the grocery store these days? My mother says yes. I'm not completely convinced. I do wholeheartedly endorse fresh-squeezed lemonade, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment